You will be picked up by a driver-guide soon after your breakfast at 6:30AM with a short tour briefing and enroute to the Ngorongoro Crater with lunch box from the hotel. We will descend 2000 feet (over 600 meters) to the floor of the crater for a half day crater tour. The Ngorongoro conservation Area supports a vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo and giant African elephants with a dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and the ever-elusive leopard, which sometimes requires a trained eye to spot. Lunch will be organized at the picnic site inside the crater with the presence of beautiful swamps and birds. Drive back to Arusha at around 3:00 or 4:00PM.
- Transport in 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional driver-guide
- Meals according to the plan (Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian)
- Mineral water (3 Ltrs per person per day)
- Crater fees +VAT
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending monies for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance