Manyara National Park
You will be picked up by a driver-guide soon after your breakfast at 8:00AM with a short tour briefing and enroute to the Lake Manyara National Park. You will drive through the farmland of Karatu and the stunning Mto wa Mbu town which is the souvenir paradise just outside Lake Manyara entrance gate. Lake Manyara National parks is well known for its trees climbing lions. Lake Manyara attracts a large number of animals and birds due to the availability of the beautiful Lake which runs almost across the niches of the park. Lunch will be organized at the picnic site inside the park with more hours of game driving later after then drive back to Arusha at around 3:00 or 4:00PM.
- Transport in 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional driver-guide
- Meals according to the plan (Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian)
- Mineral water (3 Ltrs per person per day)
- All national park fees +VAT
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending monies for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance