Arusha National Park
You will be picked up by a driver-guide soon after your breakfast at 9:10 with a short tour briefing and enroute to the Arusha National Park. It is located at the foot step of Mount Meru (Tanzania’s second highest peak at 4566m) which makes it a beautiful National Park closest to Arusha town and the Kilimanjaro International Airport. Arusha National Park is famous for its beautiful white colobus, colored Momela lakes and the Ngurdoto Crater which is 3km wide and it was formed about fifteen million years ago. Lunch will be organized at the Momela Wildlife lodge with few more hours visits to Momela Lakes and Ngurdoto Crater and drive back to either Arusha or to the Airport at around 3 or 4 Pm in the evening.
- Transport in 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional driver-guide
- Meals according to the plan (Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian)
- Mineral water (3 Ltrs per person per day)
- National park fees +VAT
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending monies for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance